This school admits students of any race, color, and national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to the students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, and national/ ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletics, and other school-administered programs.
1. Parents visit school.
2. Parents and students view a video presentation.
3. Parents and student read the handbook thoroughly.
4. Parents or student request a letter of recommendation from the student’s pastor/former school.
5. Application is submitted accompanied by application fee paid in full and previous report card.
6. Office will then call for an interview (both parents and pupil) with the principal.
7. Reservations are made for a parent training program as discussed at the interview.
8. Parents and student will be notified of acceptance.
9. Medical History form is submitted.
10. A medical report must be filled out by a physician and submitted to the school office.
All students must have the following immunizations: diphtheria, polio, measles, rubella.
In instances where a student needs medical attention, the principal will call the parent or family
doctor (in that order).
11. Parent Orientation is attended by both parents.